Massage Therapy for Burien, Normandy Park, Des Moines & Surrounding Areas
The Burien massage therapists at Optimal Health Spine and Wellness Clinic provide massage therapy to complement your chiropractic wellness plan. Within the human musculoskeletal system, muscles, ligaments, and tendons directly affect the alignment of all the bones in the human skeleton.
As a result, massage therapy, as recommended by our staff, will work in conjunction with regular spinal adjustments to support healthy posture and healing.We offer a full menu of medical massage treatments:
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage promotes the natural circulation of the fluids of the lymphatic system.
- Injury Massage (Remedial Massage) aids soft tissue repair by using response-specific massage techniques to accelerate the healing process.
- Post-Surgical Massage uses gentle techniques to encourage healing and reduce pain due to muscle tension and/or scarring.
- Deep Tissue Massage loosens painful scar tissue in previously injured muscle, allowing the muscle to heal properly.
- Relaxation Massage uses gentle techniques to reduce stress and pain.
Used in conjunction with your chiropractic treatments, our Normandy Park massage therapists and staff will design a wellness plan to treat your specific wellness needs, complement your spinal adjustments, speed up your recovery, reduce pain, and increase your mobility.
Benefits of Massage Therapy in Burien & Normandy Park
Enjoy the many benefits of Burien massage therapy has to offer. Massage therapy reinforces your spinal adjustments by alleviating muscle tension and allowing the spine to assume a healthy posture. Massage therapy has been shown to produce several benefits in addition to supporting chiropractic care:
- Reduce Inflammation - One of the most common medical problems, chronic inflammation of muscles and joints leaves many sufferers in pain. Massage therapy, however, has been shown to reduce inflammation, and as a result, decrease pain.
- Improve Circulation - Massage has been shown to improve the body's circulatory function, allowing blood cells to deliver more oxygen to other cells within your body. This not only improves the regular function your body but also accelerates the healing process.
- Stimulate the Immune System - Increased circulation and a properly functioning lymphatic system strengthen your body's ability to fight off disease, leading to overall wellness.
- Releases Endorphins - Responsible for improving the immune system, endorphins also promote a happy mood.
- Reduce Stress - Due to less pain, increased mobility, better health, and more endorphins, massage therapy will help you relax. Considering the serious damage stress has on our bodies, this might be the most important benefit of massage overall.
- Improves Sleep - By reducing pain, discomfort, and stress massage therapy also lead to a better sleeping pattern. Getting enough quality sleep will help your body heal on the cellular level and improve your body's level of wellness during waking hours.
If you have not yet added massage therapy to your chiropractic wellness plan, speak to our clinic today. With four highly-trained massage therapists on staff, appointments are usually available on a same-day basis.